Meet new friends and random chat with teens from all over in a friendly and safe environment. Our mods and admins are here to keep you safe. You can also use the chat ignore features to block annoying users. Make sure you are following the teen chat rules and chat safety guide diligently. We also have an active message forums and a blog for you to use and gain insightful knowledge. These are the important online chat rules you must agree to first before proceeding. Enjoy your stay!
Teen Chat Rules:
- In order to be able to use 808 Teens chat rooms, you must be at least thirteen (13) and no older than nineteen (19) years old.
- Users under the age of eighteen (18) are required to get the permission of their parents or guardian.
- Users over the age of 19 will be removed from the chat room and reported to their ISP and/or law enforcement agencies.
- Anyone found to be over the age of 19 will be immediately removed from the teen chat room and reported to their ISP and/or law enforcement agencies.
- Flooding or disrupting chat users in any way is strictly against the rules and you will be banned from the room for doing so.
- Chat moderators and admins are to be respected as well as any decisions they make, especially ones that tell you to quit spamming, or change your nickname to something appropriate or modifying your behavior.
- Do not give out personal information to anyone. Anyone found to be sharing theirs or someone else’s personal information in the group chat will be punished severely.
- You agree not to post private telephone numbers. Users who are found to do so will be banned instantly. We work closely with the authorities to identify those who post phone numbers that aren’t theirs in the chat rooms.
- Inappropriate language should not be used in neither conversations nor nicknames.
- All sorts of nudity is stritly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban.